- Setting Actoboard to receive data from an Akeru/Akene/TD1208 breakout
In the menu on the left of the homepage, click on the middle tab Data sources and then on New data source :
Then select Akeru, even you have an Akene or a TD1208 breakout :
Then enter your personal settings :
- Name : the name you want to give to your device
- Modem number : self-explanatory, see FAQ if you need help finding it
- PAC : the PAC number should have been sent to you by email, write us with the same address you used for your order if you don't have it
- Data format : click on (i) or see the tutorial on variables (in french) if you need help
- Forwarding URL : optional, allows data redirection towards another service via an HTTP POST request
Back on the homepage, click on the first tab Dashboards, then select New dashboard :
Then select Blank dashboard to create an empty workspace :
Give it a name and click Save :
Click on Add widget to create a new module to visualize your data, then on the data source you just configured :
You can then choose the data you want to visualize on the right panel :
Configure your widget the way you want and have fun ! If you need more information about how to use or display the data on Actoboard, please read the documentation on the website.
- Use the Sigfox backend
Warning : Sigfox only grants backend access to companies and public entities who aim to operate hundreds of connected devices.
To move the modem towards the Sigfox backend, use the PAC number we sent you by mail after your order.
Once the migration effective, you won't receive any more data in your Actoboard dashboard.
We remind you that you have the possibility to transfer data from your modem towards most websites (except the Sigfox backend to ensure data coherence - see above).